Team Creatif USA is a strategic branding and package design agency committed to creating, developing, and maintaining leading consumer brands across all touchpoints. Package design is a visceral medium, and it must convey the essence of the brand. As part of Team Creatif Group, founded in Paris in 1986, Team Creatif USA builds upon 33 years of global packaging experience to serve existing clients and forge new partnerships in the USA and around the world.
• Support the design team through the creation of original artwork for use in consumer package design and also online images.
• Apply established creative style guide rules to product lines (stepping out varieties from a master design template).
• Create materials promoting the agency’s digital presence - including social media cover images, page layouts, and posts).
• Investigate branding, package design, and package structure trends and share insights with the team for internal benefit and also for use with clients and prospects.
• Identify a way to apply your strongest skill to an aspect of the agency work and then develop creative material that can be used to support clients and/or the agency.
Qualifications - Required
• Strong knowledge and skill in Adobe’s InDesign, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
• Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space.
• A passion for functional design.
• Knowledge of and engagement with digital mediums.
• Strong time-management skills.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Resourcefulness, self-motivation, and able to add value to a small team.
Qualifications - Preferred
• Knowledge of agency environment.
• Experience creating or applying a style guide.
• Knowledge of account management and client development.
• Proficiency with digital design application.
• Passion for food and cooking.
• Multi-lingual (English along with French, Spanish, Italian, or German).
Deliverables: Aside from performing daily activities to fulfill responsibilities noted above, two presentations will be created and delivered to the team. Both will come directly from the work above, with one being delivered at the mid-point, and the other at the end of the program.
Timing: part-time 20-30 hours/week for 12 weeks from mid-May to mid-August.
Compensation: pay rate between $13-$18/hour dependent upon qualifications.
Credit: college credit may be available depending on school guidelines, and approval must be managed by the Intern applicant.
Team Creatif USA is, above all, a Team. A close-knit group of creative-minded individuals driven by a passion for branding and design.
If you are interested in joining our Team, please fill out the form to the right and follow the instructions.